Monday, May 28, 2012

I am not a counselor I am an advocate!!!!

I AM NOT A COUNSELOR I AM AN ADVOCATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that I am not a counselor yet. I am majoring in Psychology to become a counselor but I am not one yet. I can not really offer to much advice to any one because I can get in trouble if something goes wrong. The only thing I can offer is the different organizations that you can call to help you if have a crisis. I share my story in hopes that other victims can come forward and share their voices and be free from their abusers. I can say that I am free from mine. I know that there are alot of people out there that my say I can not relate to them because I was just molested. I know how it feels to be betrayed by a friend or family member. I know how it is to feel sick and disgusted. I know how it feels to think it is your fault, that you did something wrong. Well guess what, ITS NOT OUR FAULT. WE DID NOTHING WRONG. WE DID NOT BEG FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO US. WE DID NOT ASK TO GET RAPED OR MOLESTED. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO LIVE IN FEAR FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES.

We are survivors. We made it our. We are free and we should stick together and end the silence on abuse. To many people remain in silent because of not being believe. The abusers made sure that you will not speak out because if you do they no longer will have control. SPEAK OUT AND GET THE JUSTICE YOU DESERVE. I COULDN'T RECEIVE JUSTICE ( if you read previous posts you will understand why). I AM GETTING MY JUSTICE BY SPEAKING OUT. I AM NOT LONGER A VICTIM. I AM A SURVIVOR. YOU CAN BE ONE TOO. SEEK HELP. THERE ARE SO MANY ORGANIZATIONS THAT CAN HELP. ONE THAT IS VERY GOOD TO HELP IS RAINN. CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE BELOW....

http://www.rainn.org 



No comments:

Post a Comment