Friday, May 27, 2011

ive come so far

Ive come so far from where i started from. No body told me the road would be easy but i dont believe He brought me this far to leave me. These are lyrics from a song a believe its from mary mary which is a christian group. These lyrics stood out to me today. Reason being from about 4months ago when i started speaking out til now i have come so far. The memories and flashbacks dont affect me as much as they did in the begining. I have been blessed with amazing friends who have helped me along the way. But i especially have to thank GOD because he is the main reason im still living today. He has shown mercy on me and Hes grace has been with me. I realize that even in the darkest moments of my life HE has always been there to lift me up when i fall down. So i still encourage you that even in the midst of darkness there is a light and when you see that light that shows that our LORD AND SAVIOR is there to take you out. Just reach for HIM. I guarantee you that HE will never leave you.

2 comments:

  1. i am so blessed to have you pretty girl. you HAVE come a long way in a few short months, and i love walking with you on the healing path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks me too. :)you have blessed me so much.

    ReplyDelete