Tuesday, May 31, 2011

psalms 51:10-16

"  create in me a new heart o Lord. renew my spirit. do not cast me away from your presence nor take your holy spirit away from me. deliver me from guilt. that my tongue will sing of your righteousness. open my lips and my mouth shall praise"  this is a reduced version of the scriptures. this is one that i try to live by. God has brought me out of the most darkest and dreary place of my past. he has been healing me spiritually. mentally i have my friends from church and those who have reached out to me through the joyful heart foundation. He is the one who gives me the strength to get through each and everyday. without Him i know i wouldnt be here or where i am at this point. i know i got my life back from the moment i broke my silence and spoke out and He is the one who protected me through the years of silence. God bless all of you and may you have a blessed day

2 comments:

  1. God is definitely giving you a new heart, everyday! He is shining a light on your grief and turning it into joy, and it is inspiring me to watch it happen! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww im blessed to have you part of my journey

    ReplyDelete